Saturday, July 23, 2011

A few of my favorite things...



At the Marina outside my apartment, where moments are spent when not at work.
Wearing my new summer staple dress by Blue Moon.


This season has been all about my Jeffery Campbell's.  My newest pair reminds me of my collection of old cowboy boots  that are stored back at home.  You can find these at FreePeople.com


  

Photo Credit: Elizabeth and James Spring 2011 lookbook
One of my favorite collections they have released to date.  I love the mix of easy bohemian and downtown edge

Summer is here so time to dress up the apartment with blue and white vintage vase, sunflowers, and Lucy

Photo Credit: Vogue 1965
My greatest fashion inspiration and one of the most captivating and tragic fashion figures.  I loved her androgynous, over exaggerated ballerina looks.  The best book about her is Edie: American Girl by Jean Stein, sad and inspiring at the same time

No comments:

Post a Comment