Sunday, July 24, 2011

I heart Current/Elliott

Photo credit: CurrentElliott.com

    
Maybe it's because I've lived in LA for almost seven years now but I practically create every outfit around a pair of great lived in jeans.  Right now I'm all about the denim cut offs, vintage levis are my favorites.  I pair them with ankle boots (Jeffery Campbell of course) and an oversize silk top (Joie is my current fav).  Current trends for this season is quite honestly nothing new. Designers are still running with a 70's feel, trousers and slouchy flares will continue to be a the forefront of the stores. I've been home looking at the collections on the internet tonight and came across the best campaign so far this season.  No surprise its Current/Elliott, my go to for vintage inspired styles. Seeing these looks basically decided my trip into Portland tomorrow to do some try ons.

     


No comments:

Post a Comment