Thursday, July 21, 2011

Dancing in the sand...


Wearing Minnetoka ankle boots, Sanctuary blouse, Madewell denim midi shorts, bracelet & bag vintage

Seal Beach always gives me this nostalgic feeling even though I didn't grow up here.  It is quintessential sleepy beach town with its ice cream parlors and seashell souvenir shops that I remember frequenting during family vacations to the Oregon coast. We walk down main street often, not only for the amazing wine bars and and antique shops, but because it always offers the quiet inspiration I need after the long days in a not so quiet Southern California.  Other highlights in Seal include Nicks, they serve the most amazing and addicting breakfast burritos in the world and it is worth the long waits on Sunday mornings for sure. The authenticity of the antique shops, especially Castle Antiques, where I always find the more special items to add to my growing collection.  Here are some favorites from the night.





Found at Castle Antiques

No comments:

Post a Comment