Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Guilty Pleasure....Lauren Conrad






www.Fashionista.com

I was at a girlfriends house the other day and noticed she had the complete series of Laguna Beach. I use to spend hours watching that addicting, drama filled show with all my girlfriends in high school. After Laguna Beach ended a new show quickly followed. The City, starring Lauren Conrad and Company, continued all the crazy filled drama, but also focused on Lauren's fashion career. You see how fast Lauren evolved from the simple "California Surfer Girl" into self made Fashion Designer. Since her interning days at Teen Vogue, she has come out with multiple books as well as multiple clothing lines. I'm in love with her new line, Paper Crown. I have always loved Lauren's simple, girly style and Paper Crown embodies that perfectly. I wish her luck with her new line! Here are a few of my favorites from her look book....



No comments:

Post a Comment