Thursday, August 25, 2011

Wish List


Urban Outfitters sunglasses

Urban Outfitters sunglasses (see more urban outfitters sunglasses)


Summer is almost over and one of my favorite seasons of the year is right around the corner...FALL! I absolutely love the beautiful autumn trees, crisp clean air, and getting ready to change up my wardrobe. I'm obsessed with everything on my "wish list" mainly because everything is so amazing!

1. First, is this insane Unearthen watch. They have this one of a kind vintage look to them, each made with a gorgeous prism.

2. I love these fun Sweetheart sunglasses from Urban Outfitters to give every outfit a carefree look.

3. Another staple fall piece will be this Cynthia Vincent Faux Fur Vest. You can easily layer it over any outfit, which I love.

4. To carry all my stuff around I would die to have this Alexander Wang Bucket Bag. It has a sophisticated, yet edgy look and I bet can carry all my junk!

5. Target's new line by Missoni will definitely be a new addition to my wardrobe. It's very 70's inspired and at such a great price!

6. Lastly, are these adorable Steve Madden Sandals. These are trendy and I can see myself wearing these with a day and night outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment