Saturday, September 3, 2011

Dreaming of New York...








Photo Credit: http://www.mbfashionweek.com/home

New York Fashion week is almost here and I am sad to say the only part I will be involved in is booking flights and hotels for the Buyers. Being one of the Buying Assistants at Revolve Clothing I can't help but be jealous of all the amazing shows they will be attending. It would be a young twenty something girl's dream to see collections by Anna Sui, Michael Kors, Rebecca Minkoff, and Nanette Lepore to name a few. Just from browsing through Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week's website, there is so much that goes into each and every show it is almost hard to fathom. Each designer shows their sheer genius in a perfectly executed collection. Then they showcase their masterpiece for the entire world to enjoy, love and appreciate. It is just a wonderful concept if you ask me :) It is my hope and dream to be able to be Carrie Bradshaw for a day and sit in front row at New York fashion week with my close girlfriends...until then I will just be dreaming of New York...

No comments:

Post a Comment