Saturday, September 10, 2011

Treasure Hunting

 


















Top & Pants: H&M, Ring: Belle Noel, Necklace: Vintage

Down Town San Pedro
Antique shopping has become a new hobby of mine and I almost always find something I fall in love with every time. As I was reading the newspaper with Cedar (yes, I still read the newspaper) I saw a small article about down town San Pedro. I decided I would go and check out one of my favorite Antique shops, Best of Times. Today I was looking for a vintage lamp to go along with a lamp shade I purchased at Anthropologie.  To me, this shop has it all; china sets, gorgeous table cloths, jewelry, clothes, books, old records, instruments, paintings and furniture pieces. I could spend hours in this store, but I only had an hour and a half on my car meter. I found a few lamp options that might work, but I want to come back and see if I find just the right treasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment